Sunday, February 13, 2011

If You're A Bird, I'm A Bird

Now I must salute all those who are single, and taken alike you love and adore Valentine's Day. They do not see it as a highly publicized, overly commercialized, chocolate stuffed, pink- tool-crazed day. They see it as the day of love. A day to celebrate and and excuse to eat lots of chocolate. Even though I think that Valentine's Day is blown up, commercialized, money pit, I do believe the idea of Valentine's Day and showing the person you love how much you appreciate them, is indeed a great idea. I have been both single and taken on VDay. I have spent it with my love, alone, and with friends. No matter my thoughts now, I can see why this holiday can be loved by so many.

Valentines Day is full of lovely handholding...

it is also full of dancing...

full of dramatic displays of love:

as well as sweet displays of affection:



and we can't forget those cheesy quotes:

So many fun things about this day of love. If you are blessed enough to love Valentine's Day and you have someone wonderful to share it with, don't take that for granted. Enjoy it. If you don't have anyone to share it with and still love it, eat chocolate to your hearts content and enjoy the romantic movies, and showing how much you love those around you. Enjoy this day of love! Drink in the flowers, and yummy food your loved one will shower you with. Enjoy the hand holding, cuddling, and kisses stolen all night long. Be in love! :) <3>

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it." - Swedish Prover

Love is being stupid together.


"when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible" -Harry, 'When Harry Met Sally'


"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love" Mother Theresa


And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love
If it does not exist
But darling,
You, are, the only exception

The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing





No comments:

Post a Comment