Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's OKAY Tuesday!

It is Tuesday again! Linking up with Lora of course who I got this idea from. It is a rainy, rainy, RAINY Tuesday in Music City today( at least I have cute rain boots, and my iPhone which I am having to write a lot of this on.. sorry!). I am sure there will be a rapid increase in onset PTSD today. Especially as it gets closer and closer to the anniversary of last years flood. Loving my city! And, I am actually from here... so I can REALLY say that :)

Alright... ready... set... GO!

HEY.. It's OKAY.... (really it is)...

.... to get giddy and excited to see an email that you have more comments on your last blog post! Thank you guys for them all. I LOVE LOVE all the comments and that I am having more readers. Makes this even more fun!

.... to have ALMOST shed a tear when I saw on another blog that Parenthood MIGHT be cancelled and not have another season. WHAT?! If you love it like I do... go here and show your support! Silly, I know, but this is It's Okay Tuesday so, be quiet :)

.... to want to avoid the TV , mostly because you know something about the Royal wedding will be on.... I mean really people. It is fun to be updated, but do we really need to know what color under ware or nail polish she will be wearing? There is life out there, go and live it. Rant. over.

.... to want some SUNSHINE!!!!! (In case you have forgotten what sunshine looked like..)

.... to want/need (pretty much the same thing right now) to go to the beach SO badly right now that you will pretty much do anything (including sleeping on the beach or in my car) to get to go. I am currently looking for someone to go with, and yes I am actually serious. No jokes here guys.

.... to take a 6 hour nap. Which is basically a nights sleep for me

.... to feel like the song "Keep Breathing" By Ingrid Michaelson could not be more true of you right now. Because, sometimes... all you can do is keep breathing.

.... to be disappointed in your closest friends for not being there for you, but than to also try to look and see if you have been there for them, and in the end still be disappointed and except a little more.

.... To beg God to show you more love, but to also beg Him how YOU can show love.

.... To still miss that same person even after too much time has passed.

.... to not be that excited about your 26 Birthday coming up.

.... To think it is a little weird that the guy you rented a car from at Enterprise (after the accident) looked up your number to text you because he thought you were hot. Apparently the snot all over my clothes from Heidi was appealing to him. :)

.... To eat the little girl you babysit for candy in her Easter basket. Wait... did I admit that out loud? :)

.... To want everything on the Crate & Barrel new spring catalogue, but at the same time want to sell everything you own and live among the least of these, and help everyone in need.

.... To play plants and zombie's on my boss's Ipad every chance I can!

.... To have not washed my hair today ( I do love that Egyptian part of my hair)! It is curly, raining, and I am wearing rain boots and leggings anyways. Heidi will love me still :).

.... To not be happy all the time, but to still have joy.

.... To be SILLY!

.... To be mad at family members who treat you like crap, but to stand up for yourself, and embrace the family you do have.. and realize I have a one true Father in Heaven who will never leave or give up on me. He loves me no matter what, and in my life... Love does win!

.... To have a really, really long... it's okay List! :) What are you okay with today?! Much love

‎"You will be safe in His arms
'Cause the hands that hold the world are holding your heart
This is the promise He made
He will be with You always
When everything is falling apart
You will be safe in His arms"

10 comments:

  1. Everyone I did most of this on my phone ! So please forgive any error and lack of content! Internet is out due to storms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! I am glad that there is a lot of things on yours that I know or feel! Hope you had a wonderful Easter! Happy Tuesday!
    Kae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post today!!! :) Have a great, rainy Tuesday! It's gloomy and threatening rain here in Dallas too...we're sick of the Spring storms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading your blog and have missed it!! you are so real and wonderful! Love you and your heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. but did kate NOTICE the candy missing??

    i'm a little sick of our new 5th season: storm. hello, i moved OUT of tornado alley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you, and this idea is spectacular. You pretty much blow my mind! I haven't written in a really long time. I need to. it is so therapeutic and I have had a lot going on lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I'm always glad when other people do this. I need to make a meme button for it and put a linky thingy on my blog or something so I can keep track on who all does it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just awarded you the versatile blogger award!

    Kae

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! I wanted to send you a quick comment about how to add tabs. It's super easy! All you do is click on design, then click on posting, and then click on edit pages. Where it says "Title" is where you will put what you want the name of your tab to be. It looks just like you are writing a new post, but it's really a tab for your page. Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete