Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I am Loving Wednesday!!


Happy Wednesday guys! With all the storm and life craziness I have not had much time to do this, but I so need a break from the crazy while Heidi sleeps! I hope everyone is staying safe today, and to those who have beautiful weather... enjoy it for us! And be thankful. Praying for so many in Arkansas, TN, OK, and so many other places!

**I'm absolutely loving my readers and all the lovely comments I get! You guys are fantastic!

**I'm loving (as usual) my job. I love that I am blessed to get to be around this every single day... and I get paid to do things such as dyeing eggs and going to Chuck E Cheese. After my last jobs, it is just what I need. Thank you Lord!






**I'm Loving that even at almost 26 I still get an Easter basket! (thank you mom) I honestly think I will be 86 I will still get one! Of course instead of candy... I get truffles and things from Origins. Which I am also loving! This stuff is amazing and has helped me erase many of the effects of my illness that I thought I was scared with forever!



** I'm loving Travis for helping me put up my curtains for my room last night. He is also in the process of helping me put my Ikea bathroom shelves up. Okay, by helping he is pretty much doing it for me! Love nice people.

** I'm loving Nicole M. , Aaron Rushton, Emily Hauptli, Shaun Mount, and Robin Dover. I hate in my heart that most of my friends don't live in the same city as me, but I am so grateful to have them in my life!

** I'm loving that I have a God who I can praise in this storm!

** I'm loving that Whole Foods FINALLY had my TOMS in this week in my size!! (I think these MIGHT be mens, but oh well you get the color. It is the original Ash color)


** I'm loving those friends who call or text just to see how I am (and no facebook DOES NOT count people).

** I'm loving The Scientist... Coldplay... "No body said it was easy, but nobody said it would be this hard... oh it's such a shame for us to part.."

** I am loving snail mail! Which I was blessed with lately!! SO SO Happy. Where did the art of letter writing go?

**Because I am crushed for time.. pictures of things I am particularly loving right now...







*** Thank you for reading this RUSHED version of What I am loving Wednesday! I look forward to having time to spend tonight to read every one's loves and to hopefully doing some non-rushed entries! Happy Wednesday, stay dry, and be blessed!


12 comments:

  1. I love Adele! And that skirt is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adele has a beautiful voice, and what a cute skirt! I just love the color yellow so. :)

    I really like the layout on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...you are like my long lost blog buddy! I was actually getting ready to post a comment to you about "set fire to the rain" and tell you about this song, and when I clicked on your blog..there it was playing! Awesome! I am 25 and I still get Easter baskets, I am glad I am not alone in this venture! Its been fun getting to know you! You can always email me! Kaebug_108@hotmail.com (sorry don't mean that to be creepy haha, just fun getting to know people through blogging) Hope the storms get better and you are ok!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Kae :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you still get a basket.

    I sort of do, only I make it myself. I make sure I get a lot of candy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg the storms have been crazy!! and scary!! i do not like it!!

    i still get an easter basket but instead of just candy my mom always gets me a giftcard too which is even better than candy of course!

    OMG i have got to find me those pair of toms!! so stinkin cute!! i want.
    anyways hope you have a good rest of your wednesday! it sunny outside right now, maybe i'll go bask in it before it starts to storm again...boo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ADELE!!!

    What awesome things you are loving today! Hope you had a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that album from Phil! His voice is so angelic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay... so happy you found those Toms! You have been waiting so long!....
    I love them too... and I still get an easter basket too... mom's are so cute that way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much to love and be thankful for! These beautiful girls are very blessed to have you! Wednesday and everyday. Love all the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm slightly jealous of your snail mail. and the contents of your easter basket.
    if they have toms in YOUR size they have toms in MY size...
    :D
    and i heart that nail polish color. um, nail painting party, stat! i'll even plug in my paraffin wax spa...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make me smile :) Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely got some love right back for you, dear heart.

    Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ549vga9xo

    That was my first David Gray song, and it is still my favorite. I was a fan from the second I heard his voice.

    ReplyDelete