Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hey.. it's OKAY Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I think I am going to like Tuesdays now as well, because whatever I say that is okay... just has to be okay! :) So here I go again with this lovely idea from Lora !

HEY! It's okay....


..... to be frustrated with good friends who constantly make plans with you or others, promise to help you with something, or talks about being there for people and others, but when it comes down to the matter they are not there. it is also okay to not want to be "friends" with those who are only there for you when times are good.

..... to want to throw a glass of water in someones face that acts like you have a disease because you are 25 and still single (don't worry... blog post later)

..... to love and cherish the individual girlfriends you have, but to miss having that group of girls who you could always count on all together that knew and loved each other as well as you. I miss college and my old community group for that very reason!

..... to sometimes fail. God still loves and cherishes me! We are still his royal heirs and so precious to Him no matter what.

..... to have been happy that one of the girls was voted off Idol last week. Sorry, beautiful voice, but she was not doing it for me! I did not shed one tear. I will save those for Paul's time. :)

..... To be a tropical girl at heart ( as Jen so wonderfully pointed out as I was eating my island chicken today at lunch)

..... To get excited about going to Super Target :)

..... to be alone and to crave alone time.

..... to be a little cranky as long as you snap out of it sooner rather than later.

..... to not be positive 100% of the time, but to still be joyful and filled with joy 100% of the time. those who are ALWAYS 100% positive ALL the time are probably going to explode in a few years anyways with all the things they are hiding inside of them.

..... to smile and get excited inside every time you see your new IPhone.

..... to miss someone.

..... to separate yourself from someone that is crossing boundaries in your life. even if it is a family member.

It is just okay!!

5 comments:

  1. i'm so happy you came to my blog! your comment was the sweetest thing! you had me smiling from ear to ear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are such an awesome friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm, super target. i'm SO in trouble. the people i'm going to be working for every 3 weeks live on the exit with ST. must.resist...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know just what you mean about being looked at as a diseased single woman! lol I get that look all the time!

    Your comments always sure are a blessing to me!!

    -Many Smiles!

    ReplyDelete