Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!



Happy Wednesday everyone! I am very sleepy today, but I will muster up some strength to work, post this, and do some Zumba :)

I'm lovin'..... That it is going to be 71 degrees here today and 75 tomorrow!! YAY sunshine.

I'm lovin'..... Being reminded of how blessed I am to have my mom YET AGAIN this week! Thanks for yesterday again!!!!

I'm lovin'..... The Avett Brothers and getting to see them this past weekend in the big party town of Searcy, AR!

I'm STILL lovin'..... my job and this sweet little face

I'm lovin'..... being blessed to see all of these wonderful and glorious faces this past weekend that included playing in a tree house!!

I'm lovin'.... being blessed with these 2 people in my life! They have blessed SO many over the years and God has really used them in so many ways in so many people's lives.

I'm lovin'..... anything that provokes this much fun and laughter. Thanks Liv.


I'm lovin'..... the journey God is bringing me on and the story of forgiveness being written in my life. I was reminded of this song yesterday and I am lovin' it!!

I'm lovin'..... the promise that "there may be pain in the night, but joy comes in the morning because Your love NEVER fails!!"

I'm lovin'.... that today is Wednesday which means weekly lunch with Lora! Dinner with Nate tonight, dinner with Jen and the Rachel's tomorrow night, and who knows what the rest of this week will bring.


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like there's lots to love!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Especially loving Lisa's face in the one of all of you in in the tree house. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN.
    and i'm ready to come over for lunch right.now. unfortunately i have to wait until m gets home, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you honey for being who you are...the most special girl I know!! I love reading your blog...espcially when I see my name in lights! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun photos! I'm sooo jealous of your sunshine weather! My city can't make up it's mind yet.

    P.S. Your blog title is super cute:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for playing along!

    You're loving so many great things!

    ReplyDelete