Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What I am Loving Wednesday!!



Sorry I have been such a horrible blogger this past few days! Being sickish, working, and car stuff took over my life! As always.. I welcome this positive spot!

Here is what I am LOVING on this Wednesday!!

I'm Loving... My iPhone still. Sorry, but I am :)

I'm loving.... taking walks with this beautiful girl.

I'm loving.... every time I see my U2 tickets.... just makes my day! Won't be long before Travis H. and I are basking in the wonderfulness that is Bono's voice! ha ha.

I'm loving.... hat days!! Nothing like them... mostly because I do not have to wash my hair :) Come in... do not pretend you don't have those days!

I'm loving ....Pinkberry! yummy yummy goodness!!

I'm loving... friends who don't treat me like a charity case because I am single (Jenna and Lora I am looking at you! ) I promise I still have a blog post coming shortly!

I'm loving.... the fact that I finally let myself heal enough to go to my favorite place in the world. Well in Nashville... Radnor Lake. I used to spend pretty much everyday there, but up until this week I had not been there since last October. Funny how an event in your life drags you down enough to stop doing what you love. And even though it still hurts, I am letting myself heal.


I'm loving.... Parenthood. I guess it goes along with me loving Brothers & Sisters. Temporarily fills my void for wanting my own big family and not growing up with one :)

I'm loving .....that God has blessed me with a high threshold for pain. Not being able (and not wanting to hurt my body) to take pain meds would be MISERABLE if I did not.

I'm loving... stupid things that make me laugh

I'm loving... this quote. How true is it? and how true in my own life!

I'm loving... as always... Hummus! and Greek Yogurt! YUMMY!

I'm STILL loving.... Johnny Depp. I just. can't. help. myself.


I'm loving.... this fun hair style and color. I know... you guessed it. I have the bug, and I want to do something fun with my hair...:)

I'm loving... this cute, springy outfit... and of course it is from Banana Republic. Do I shop anywhere else?
h
FINALLY, I'm loving... that even though my heart was not into this today... (been a rough few weeks!) that I still get to read what everyone loves, and I am reminded of positive things and things are just plain fun!! :) Happy Wednesday everyone! Love!

8 comments:

  1. I love the quote about the ship in a harbor. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote!!! I love my iphone too and I've had it for 2 years! LOL! The love never fades....except when it drops a call! ;) Great post! Couldn't even tell your heart wasn't in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH awesome loves! I myself am Loving what you Loving! perfect post for today! haha What a nice blog you have here as well! <3 Think I will follow you. thanks for sharing :)

    -visiting from WILW link up xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stuff you are loving..including the Office and Johnny Depp!

    Cute blog!

    Kae-barefeetmakemehappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great comments guys!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the post! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I feel like a good puppy can always bring a smile to my face so I hope it brought one to yours! Your last "Love" is so true and i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl...I totally relate to being single & everyone treating you like there's something wrong with you. I was with someone for 5 years. We were going to get married & have this happy little life, but he ended up getting this girl pregnant & married her on OUR wedding day. This has been a few years ago & I am still trying to heal. It just takes time & it helps to have good friends around you. So hang in there. I'll be praying for you. On a brighter note, I watched that episode of The Office the other day & laughed my butt off! Michael Scott is THE BEST! And I LOVE the hair colors! If you do that...please post pics so I can see it! :) Have a good rest of the week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. late on this one, but i'm loving quite a few of the same things. especially the U2 bit...sooooooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete