Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow and I are DONE! Part 2

This is my LAST hating on snow blog. I think :) . I am actually NOT going to hate on snow as much as people's facebook statuses on the recent SNOW storms here in Nashville and other places.

First of all, people who move down here from other places (such as Ohio, Indiana, Colorado, New york... anywhere that it snows) who complain ALLLLLLLL the time about the drivers, how Nashville does not have enough salt and snow plows, and how we get freaked out at a few inches of snow... SHUT UP. YOU moved here, and you can not be THAT stupid to not understand how the seasons and weather work differently in different parts of the country. WHY would we know how to drive in the snow when it hardly ever snows here (except this year). ALSO.. we get ice and it is VERY hilly here. Why would be spend money on snow stuff when the exception of this year.. it does not snow here hardly ever. I would rather spend money on the homeless thank you. If it annoys you so much.. move. If i moved to Michigan would I be shocked when it snowed 12 feet? Um, no. So why should you? Everyone is just so quick to criticize. Please stop. Either that or you run for office and change it.

Finally, (NOW here me out... this does not include the working mother who has to find childcare. I respect working mothers so much.. as mine was as well. This DOES NOT include you) the mothers who complain over and over and over again about having to spend a few days with their children who are home from school. Seriously?! I understand a bad day or so, but why would you have children if you were going to be annoyed if you had to spend a day or two with them? Don't have kids if you don't want to spend time with them. You should be happy to get to spend some time with your kiddos! Just sayin...

Okay, this post was harsh. I know, but it was really just for me to get some stuff out. I don't really hate people. I love them. All people, I love you :)

On a funny note.. let us be glad this is not Nashville...

Also, if it does happen to Nashville.. here is something we can use this snow for that accumulates at our front doors :P



No comments:

Post a Comment