Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday's 10: Reasons You Should Own An iPhone..



Okay.. I mean come on.. You did not think I could NOT blog about one of the most significant moments in my life did you? That being the purchasing of my iPhone (FINALLY)!! Okay so many it is not one of the most significant, but it is pretty stinkin exciting! I have been wanting this phone since probably about 1 1/2 years before it even came out to ATT. Of course, it had to ONLY come to AT&T who I loathe. Now.. NOW it is on Verizon! I could not be more pleased and excited. Okay, so here are some ( 10 to be exact) of the reasons YOU should get one. All of these can apply to smart phones in general pretty much though. I just prefer Apple. I apologize this won't be as epic as I want it to be (this entry stinks really), but Heidi is almost ready for a nap.. so SPEEDY typing here!

1. Why not? It is pretty, fun, Apple, a mac, ipad, ipod, ipod touch, and phone in one. I just really don't and can't see why not... so don't even try to argue with me .. okay?? :) kidding, but really.

2. Once you have time to play around with it (and have great friends to help you) it is so easy to use. I have used my mom's Droid and my iPhone is 10 times easier to use.

3. The screen clarity on the new iPhone 4 is amazing (although coming from the phone that I had from the dark ages... anything is better)

4. Words with Friends (I suck at this game, but I am trying to get better) and Angry Birds!

5. Pandora Radio wherever I go!!! Which is heaven for this music girl. As well as Shazam to help me out the VERY rare times I do not know a song.

6. The amazing organizational apps it has. Welcome to a whole new world of list making.. can I get an AAA MEN?!?!

7. Map quest and Google Maps and Direction tools at my fingertips... also need I say more? I think those of you who have gotten lost with me are also saying an AMEN.

8. The on going saved text messages... no more Inbox is full crap.

9. Facebook at my fingertips (although I perceive about 75% of my friends will defriend me after I hound their news feeds with every move I make now, such as I am going to the bathroom... whoops. I promise to get better about that after the excitement wears down)

10. The amazing stuff it can do with pictures. Instagram and Camwow!

11. It is my Bible now! Which is nice for the times you don't want to lug it around. Oh wait.. that is 11... I could go on and on and on :) BUT for others sanity... I won't. Basically, I am loving it and so thankful I was finally able to get one. After years of very impatiently waiting :) I welcome tips, suggestions, and anything else from those who have had one for years!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! i'm surprised that you made it til thursday to post this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was anxiously waiting all week :)

    ReplyDelete