Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Lovin Wednesday!

Guess what guys? It is Wednesday again!! Which I am going to LOVE because hopefully it will always be a positive post :) . EVEN if my life or those around me is falling apart it is a time to be able to reflect on what IS good and what I love! Alright.. Here goes!

I'm lovin... Shawn McDonald's new song: Closer. Listen to it. NOW :)


I'm lovin'.... What the song Let it Rain by Jesus Culture means to me right now. This has been a season of so many things for me. One has been most definitely a season in the desert (new post coming soon on that) and I prayed and prayed for rain in my life. God is so faithful, and when I started to fully obey Him.. boy did He reign His Spirit on me and I am so thankful for that!


I'm lovin.. my RED TOMS :) Enough said there!

I'm lovin... my amazing mom and friend! I know I said it last week, but I am still lovin her and still SO SO thankful for her and don't know what I would do without her! Thank you for supporting me!

I'm lovin'.. laughing over the most silly things and even better getting to do it at the Pub. AND EVEN BETTER.. getting to do it with great friends and people. AND EVEN BETTER doing it while celebrating Lora's 30th birthday! Here are a few tid bits :) (Warning very silly!)






I'm lovin'... Ray LaMontagne! I have known about him for about 5 years I would say (maybe 4) and he just keeps getting better. I am lovin it even more that more and more of my friends are joining me in this love!



I am lovin'.. that my past weekend (and days) was full of friends! Friends at the pub! Breakfast at Loveless with JC ! Finding another music soul mate in Steph! Coffee with Travis! Playing with the girls Saturday night! Seeing Leah Sunday. Seeing Jenna on Sunday and getting to go to Target with her as well as playing Just Dance :). Monday was just blessings all over getting a good doctor appointment, and at Emanate Monday night. Tuesday night I got to have Thai food with a friend and today is our weekly Wednesday lunch! Many blessings even in this desert that I am breaking out from!

I'm lovin' ... starting a new friendship with an old friend. Nothing more confusing and refreshing at the same time! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Great things that you are loving today especially those red toms! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I so loved reading your blog Tash! You have such a wonderful gift of writing! I getting to look forward to reading these! You are so loved!

    ReplyDelete