Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On this Tuesday Night

Last night I was blessed to be able to laugh harder than I have in a long, long time. I think I almost forgot I could laugh that hard! There is nothing like life long friends, and last night made me really see such. If you have them, consider yourself blessed at as well!! Here is to many more nights like this!!
Jenna brought her own food...
the rachel's
Jenna and I

We had a lovely night of laughter, horribly wonderful mexican food, random wacky things worthy of being in a quote book of sorts, and some nostalgia as well. If you went to school with us you were probably brought up in our dinner. It was probably not very nice :) Kidding.. everything said in love!

Side note.. I noticed I am not a good fluff blogger.. It feels like I should save all the daily details for my diary ....

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” Audrey Hepburn






No comments:

Post a Comment